Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Woody and the Prospector Title, Mat, Frame, Lyric,


These are the pieces that inspired the creation of this blog. KatDisney, a fellow Disney scrapper and neighbor, used these pieces on a page and posted a picture on the DISboards. The response, was so positive, I was asked to make more of them. I figured if one thing of mine was so popular, maybe others would be too, and that I should have a spot with pictures of everything. I could explain where my ideas came from, and maybe that would be inspiring to other people.

This was another "Good and Evil" batch. In the Toy Story movies, we learn that Woody is a toy from a 50's show called Woody's Roundup. The theme song, is what I used fro the lyric. On the show, Woody battled the evil prospector, Stinky Pete, with help from his trusty horse Bullseye and his girlfriend Jessie. When "Woody, the toy", meets "Stinky Pete, the toy," Stinky Pete is very valuable because he is MINT IN BOX! His box made the ideal basis for the frame.

Clipart from DisneyClips. I used a glue dot to made Bullseye pop out a bit.
Paper:
Carolee's Creations: Star Denim
Red Cardstock

No comments: