Wednesday, August 1, 2007

4th of July Title, Mat, Frame, Pocket


I was married on the 4th of July, so when I think of the holiday, it is not always Red, White & Blue that comes to mind. But Yellow, Blue and White, my wedding colors. I knew most people would go with red, white, and blue, but year after year that can get boring, and I figured that this paper would give an impression of a picnic blanket.

I did get a little red thrown in there with the lady bug, and the watermelon. The watermelon is just a red circle on top of a green circle, and then cut in half. The seeds are the toes from a paw print punch.

This was supposed to be a Disney holiday swap, so that's why the lady bug's spots are tiny Mickey punches.

Paper
Bazzill - Nathan, Lemon Drop, Skylar, Maraschino
Bo-Bunny Press: Sunflower Stripe, Sunflower Plaid

No comments: