Monday, September 1, 2008

Captain Mickey Paper Piecing and Photo Mats

I really wasn't planning on adding any more pieces before my trip. But I made the mistake of finishing everything I needed to get done before it was time for bed. So now I've been spaz-ing out all day. To paraphrase the Disney commercial, "I'm too excited to do anything!" Blogging does usually take a bit of time, so I'll see how much time I can burn off, with some more posts.

Onto Disney Cruise swap items...

On board ship, they sell a Disney Cruise coloring book. That gave me access to the pattern to create this captain Mickey paper piecing. The clipart from the photo mats came from the sign that they had marking the entrance to the embarkation area. Colors were obviously, inspired by the colors of Captain Mickey himself. The eyelets on the one mat are reminiscent of a ship's portholes or rigging holes.

Paper: This time, it's all valuepack type paper from JoAnn's or Michaels.

No comments: