Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy New Year: Title, Quote, Journal Box

I created the starburst pattern in Paint Shop Pro, for the background of the title. You can create a symmetric shape, and input the number of sides you want. I played around until I got something that looked right underneath the box the size of the title. I cut out extra numbers so that people could use it for whatever year they wanted. The blue & silver ribbon is Christmas ribbon that I found cheap.

Over on Two Peas in A Bucket they have something called PeaSoup. There you can find all sorts of quotes, song lyrics, poems for any subject you can think of. That's where I found the New Year's Day quote by Edith Lovejoy Pierce.

Sizzix: Girls are Weird
Bazzill: Red Carpet (Bling), Black Tie (Bling), Platinum(metallic), Ziff(metallic)

No comments: