Monday, September 1, 2008

Stateroom Title and Squares

One of the things I try to do with my scrapping take a different approach to color. For example, for my Fourth of July set, I didn't use red, white and blue. I used yellow, white and blue. For the stateroom set, I wanted something decidedly NOT nautical in color. While perusing the paper aisle at Hobby Lobby, I found this patterned paper and I thought it would fit the bill. The photo didn't really capture the colors well, but it is a burnt orange, pale green and yellow.

The flags are the icon and border feature from one of the Donald cuts from the Mickey & Friends cartridge. The edges have been inked on the squares.

Cricut: George, Mickey & Friends
Paper: Bo Bunny Shabby Princess Collection "Harvest Table"
Bazzill: Festive, Pear, Candlelight

No comments: